Link identifier #identifier__170428-1Delta Electronics (Italy) Srl
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global provider of power and thermal management solutions. Its mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and automation, Delta's business categories include Power Electronics, Automation, and Infrastructure.
The Field Application Engineer (FAE) is responsible for designing the most appropriate solutions based on Delta’s products in order to meet customers’ requirements .The FAE is also responsible for providing technical and commercial support to Delta customers in Italy and the local Delta sales team.
The FAE will be working with products such as rectifiers, UPS, inverters, converters, batteries and other advanced energy solutions with customers in the Telecom, Data Center, Transport, Power Utility and Industrial sectors.
- Support of sales branches in the RFQ phase, their analysis and preparation of a complete offer
- Support of business activities in cooperation with business partners and end customers
- Offer technical support to sales and product marketing in an accurate and timely manner
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Providing service activities for customers
- Providing technical support for service engineers and their training
- Training of partners and customers
- Collect and provide field feedback to R&D/product management for design and feature improvement suggestions
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our company product lines
Laureati in ingegneria elettronica o delle telecomunicazioni.
Modalità di invio della candidatura
Link identifier #identifier__112512-2Link annuncio, maggiori info: email@example.com.