– for students arriving in the first semester from the 1st of March to the 15th of June
– for students arriving in the second semester from the 1st of September to the 15th of November
Please, enter THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
Print it and send the scanned copy duly signed to our Office by email to email@example.com.
Make sure that your Institution sends to firstname.lastname@example.org the official nomination.
Only when we have received the selected names from your University, you will receive the confirmation of your application form by e-mail.
Contact person: Laura Mocenigo Tel. +39.06.57332329; e-mail: email@example.com.
Send it to CTS: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +39 06 64960339
Fax: +39 06 64960366
visiting address: Via Albalonga, 3 – 00183 Roma
CLICK HERE to download the form.
please, pay attention: only CTS is our official accommodation service.
ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSES
On-line enrolment at the Language Centre web site:
Please, respect the deadlines for each course.
CLA visiting address:
Via Ostiense 131/L
00154 – Roma
presso il Centro Direzionale Argonauta (corpo C, 7° piano)
ascensori C e C1
DOCUMENTS TO BRING WITH YOU TO ROMA TRE
Book an appointment with our Office at the web page: http://europa.uniroma3.it/dotnet/ricevimento/default.aspx .
Please note that the opening hours are: Monday from 14.00 to 16.30 and Thursday from 10.00 to 13.00.
If possible, avoid arriving in Rome during the weekend when the University is closed. If you have already organised accommodation be sure your landlord/landlady knows exactly when you arrive (date and time) so that he/she is expecting you.
At your arrival at University of Roma Tre to be registered as Erasmus students it is necessary to bring the follwoing documents:
- the learning agreement approved and signed by the Erasmus Coordinator of your Home Institution;
- proof of your Erasmus status indicating the length of your stay;
- your ID card or passport;
- medical insurance (before departing for Italy check whether there is any agreement with Italy for free health services);
- International Student Card to prove your eligibility for student discounts.