The Master of Arts in International Studies is a two-year program entirely taught in English.
The main study areas are International Politics, International Relations, International Macroeconomics, and International Law and Development.
You can also choose to study languages such as Arabic, Russian and Chinese. The project relies on the collaboration of teachers with decades of experience in the field and many collaborations with research institutes and foreign universities.
- Faculty Committee Coordinator for Courses in European Studies, International Relations, and International Studies: prof. Lilia Cavallari (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Course Coordinator: prof. Marilena Gala (email@example.com)
- Course Tutor:
- Contact person: dott. Leila Tavi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Telephone: +39/06-57335370
Find out more about
Today, common international relations topics and specializations include conflict and peace-making; comparative foreign policy; environmental policy; human rights; trade and financial regulation; international law; diplomatic tools and processes; migration and refugees; international security; and the role of international organizations such as the European Union.
The MA in International Studies offers you a deepening in those topics.
Link identifier #identifier__193358-4Brochure International Studies
How to apply
- Link identifier #identifier__146626-5Guide for candidates with foreign qualifications
- Link identifier #identifier__154108-6Guidelines 2019-2020
- Link identifier #identifier__159588-7All. 2 Course Detail 2019-2020
- Link identifier #identifier__115879-8Regolamento Didattico International Studies 2019-2020
Changes to the course for the A.Y. 2018-2019
- Link identifier #identifier__52383-9Guidelines 2018-2019
- Link identifier #identifier__94763-10Course Detail 2018-2019